The MF Delay is a 100% analog delay providing 35mS-700mS of rich, blooming analog repeats. At shorter settings, the MF Delay is fast and articulate. This is perfect for creating classic slap-back sounds with expressive swells, and even plate-verbs. At medium and long settings, the repeats become darker, naturally trailing into a beautiful warmth and character not found in any other delay pedal. Connect an expression pedal and dynamically control feedback swells, or switch to delay time to create chorus/flange and tape delay effects. The MF Delay was designed with over 300 carefully selected components including 4 Bucket Brigade Delay chips, a discrete JFET input stage, and a vintage compander circuit for superior tone and feel.
• True Bypass
• 700ms of Bucket Brigade based analog delay
• >22dB of classic drive for boost and color
• Feedback range from zero to infinite
• Expression pedal input provides control of Time or Feedback
• Mix control allows dry signal to be completely eliminated
• Over 300 carefully selected components
• Vintage compander circuit.
• Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
More info at http://www.moogmusic.com/products/minifoogers/mf-delay
Power supply not inluded!