The MF Drive is a unique, filter-based overdrive pedal that employs a Moog Ladder Filter, boutique FET amplifiers, and classic OTAs in its drive section making it highly reactive to input gain and picking dynamics. The bi-polar tone control and sweep-able filter work with input gain to offer each player completely customizable sounds from creamy British overdrive to cranked American tube amplifier and even fuzz. When the filter Peak switch is engaged and an expression pedal is connected, the harmonic content is shifted to the filter’s cutoff position adding tonal and dirty wah performance possibilities not found elsewhere.
• True Bypass
• Designed to sound and feel like a cranked tube amplifier without the noise
• Extremely reactive to input volume and picking dynamics.
• American and British amplifier versatility that when pushed approaches Fuzz
• Works great as a dirty boost for high gain amplifiers
• Expression pedal control of the filter creates a tunable, dirty wah
• Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
More info at http://www.moogmusic.com/products/minifoogers/mf-drive
Power supply not inluded!