The MF Ring is an analog ring modulator that is based on the best selling Ring Mod in the world, the Moogerfooger MF-102. Its unique tone voicing circuit adds a new musical dimension to ring modification, making it easy dial in everything from octaves and choral dissonance to harmonic undertones and synthesized lead lines. The expression pedal input provides hands-free control of the Freq control for sound sweeps, pitch shifting effects, and playing between two scales on the fly. Unlike other ring modulation pedals, the MF Ring can also be battery powered.
• True Bypass
• Tone control adds musical flexibility to the sonic capabilities of ring modulation
• Easily go from octaves, beating, and chorus in a scale to electro-insanity
• Easily tune and voice the Freq control to your key of choice
• CAN BE BATTERY POWERED
• Expression pedal input control of Frequency for key changes and sound effects
• Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
More info at http://www.moogmusic.com/products/minifoogers/mf-ring
Power supply not inluded!